Standards of Behavior
All job applicants and existing employees must read and agree to the following standards of behavior before proceeding to the careers page.
Attention Physicians: Please visit Physician Opportunities for more information on available practice opportunities.
Transforming Care Transforming Lives
Adventist Health Partners is on a journey that we call Transforming Care ~ Transforming Lives. Our goal is to improve employee engagement and patient satisfaction by putting the patient experience at the core of everything we do. To that end, we're asking our existing employees and every job applicant to pledge to practice the following standards of behavior.
- Sense (Service Excellence) - Anticipates the needs of others before the moment of contact to advance a thriving culture of service excellence and unity.
- Help (Teamwork) - Develop a cooperative relationship among co-workers and departments to produce positive patient outcomes at every point of the patient experience.
- Acknowledge (Empathy) - Convey understanding and sensitivity to our patients and co-workers.
- Respect (Courtesy) - Accept the cultural, spiritual and intellectual diversity of patients and co-workers by displaying inclusive actions and attitudes that encourage strong personal connections.
- Explain (Communication) - Demonstrate interpersonal skills in every aspect of daily work activities to project a positive image as representative of the organization. Be committed to listening attentively to both verbal and nonverbal messages.
By taking these actions every day, we demonstrate our commitment to fulfilling Adventist Midwest Health's mission of extending the healing ministry of Christ. As an AMH employee, I agree to abide by these Standards of Behavior and will encourage my team to do the same.